On The Edge Fitness Educators

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Teleworkshop Technology

Wow to think that when I was in high school just 20 years ago we were still typing on typewriters. Technology certainly has come a long way since then. I can totally understand why some seniors feel really intimidated by computers. With technology changing so fast it's hard to keep up with it all let alone understand the new lingo.
However, I recently attended a series of workshops on teleworkshops. Basically, it blends the old technology of the telephone with the new technology of the computer. I am really excited about the potential this seems to offer. I still believe that face to face training is the best option but there is a place for new models of learning.
I know sometimes I get really busy and I would like to take a workshop but am not really keen to travel. Or the workshop is being offered at a date, time or location that is not convenient, sound familiar? I also spend a lot of money on workshops throughout the year so it would be nice to learn and save money at the same time. Well all this is possible through teleworkshops.
I hope you are getting just as excited as me. I am learning and working on adapting this into the services being offered through On The Edge. I've posted two teleseminars. One is on preparing your weight training ICE evaluation and the other is on preparing your PT ICE evaluation. I am looking at building more content and workshops. I hope you enjoy this new learning option. Look for more information on the website in the fall.
Cheers

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home